15.7.10

The Daily P.O.P. and Me - Together!

Howdy folks,

I'm taking a bit of a break from my normal writing routine to let everyone know that I'm getting a new spotlight for some of my mighty missives, over at the terrific Daily P.O.P. site. First up is an ode to the "dark" Spider-Clone, the man called Kaine, vis-a-vis "Grim Hunt," the storyline that has returned Kraven the Hunter to menace the Amazing Spider-Man!

So go over there already! And if you're over here because of my article over there--welcome! Hope you find something you like in my archives, and more articles to come!

~G.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gary, just saw your article at Jameson's site. One word, BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete

I can never tell if two comments from "Anonymous" are really by the same person, so please, especially if I know you from other websites, leave a name or alias or something! Thanks!