24.1.06

Thundersnow!

Yes, while I was at work today, staring out the window, I saw darkness...and snow...and then I saw a flash of lightning followed by a big ol' boom. The weirdest f*cking weather phenomenon since God invented weather came to Pittsburgh this evening. Yeah. Keep in mind, I knew about thundersnow before--in fact I used it as weather of choice in my Marvel Comics spec script, Son of Satan, but I never actually saw it before today. Color me stunned.

Maybe the Steelers can win one for the thumb this year after all. Y'know, it's gotta happen at least once in my lifetime (that I remember, dammit--the last Super Bowl victory for the black 'n' gold happened when I was just shy of one year old)...just like the frickin' thundersnow.

Go Steelers!

~G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can never tell if two comments from "Anonymous" are really by the same person, so please, especially if I know you from other websites, leave a name or alias or something! Thanks!