16.9.09

Fun With ComicArtFans.com!

Hey guys,

I am totally beat. After returning from the 2009 Pittsburgh Comicon with new sketches and about 4 new books (hello, Superman Vs. Spider-Man Treasury!), I'm back. Before I return to work I thought I would upload all the new sketches to my ComicArtFans.com page. This year's sketches include Bug (from the Micronauts), Adam Warlock, Deathlok the Demolisher, She-Hulk, Firehawk, and a few of Satana, the Devil's Daughter. I also updated earlier years where necessary and added my 2008 commissions by the likes of Herb Trimpe and Chris Burnham. Check 'em out!

Oh, and yes, I did meet Stan Lee on Saturday morning. I have two items he signed. One's a first edition Marvel Masterworks Vol. 8: The Incredible Hulk #1-6 from 1989. The other....well, you'll see it as soon as it returns from CGC.

~G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can never tell if two comments from "Anonymous" are really by the same person, so please, especially if I know you from other websites, leave a name or alias or something! Thanks!