12.9.10

Plenty coming up this week!

As New York Comic Con prep begins (a month out, yeah, what about it?), it looks like a fun Hulk-related week, with the release of part 2 of "Dark Son" in INCREDIBLE HULKS #613, as well as the first issue of the 3-part INCREDIBLE HULKS: ENIGMA FORCE mini-series by Scott Reed, Miguel Munera, and Greg Adams, with covers by Carlo Pagulayan. If all goes well, expect some surprises on this blog later this week! As Stan Lee would say, "Hang loose, True Believers! The best is yet to come!"

~G.

2 comments:

  1. I will in fact be there on Sunday. I'm working at my friend's booth but I'm gonna try to get away to get some Hulk sketches. I'm a comic-con virgin so any advice is more than appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just enjoy yourself and don't worry about seeing everything! Sadly, you'll probably be catching everyone when their sketching schedules are full (usually that happens Friday or early Saturday, unless the artists go day-by-day, that is, not carrying over lists between days). I've probably been to over two dozen cons, but NYCC will be new for me! Hope to run into you there!

    ~G.

    ReplyDelete

I can never tell if two comments from "Anonymous" are really by the same person, so please, especially if I know you from other websites, leave a name or alias or something! Thanks!