21.7.11

CBRevolution: Whatever Happened To...Marvel's Graphic Novels?


Thanks go out to Rokk of Comic Book Revolution, a comics news site with which I'm now affiliated! Today, you can find the first of (hopefully) many articles I'll be writing for the site. It's something I've been teasing for a while here, but am finally delivering: a retrospective on Marvel's series of original graphic novels from the 1980s and 1990s! Click on the picture link above and see what I've written--and then, bookmark that site and look at what Rokk, Andrenn, Jordan, Mark, Brandon and the rest of the guys are doing thataway!

More hijinks on the perils of comics continuity over the weekend!

~G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can never tell if two comments from "Anonymous" are really by the same person, so please, especially if I know you from other websites, leave a name or alias or something! Thanks!